[no subject]

Do you have any other suggestions as to which tables generally can be
excluded from the autovacuum based on the usage patterns?
Can you see anything with respect to my new autovacuum parameters that may
cause issue's and are there any other parameters that you suggest I need to
change to make the autovacuum daemon more aggressive?

PS: Currently we have the Cluster command running on the sipaccounts table
as the vacuum full is taking too long. It would be nice though to have some
piece of mind that the cluster command is mvcc safe, as Heikki and Aidan
have mentioned that it is not and may break things in our environment, I'm a
little afraid of running with the cluster command, and should possibly go
back to the vacuum full :/

Thanks all for any and all suggestions/comments.

Thanks
Bruce