Re: Benchmarking PGSQL?

Have you tried pgbench yet?

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 2/14/07, Krishna Kumar <kumar.ramanathan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,
I'm a performance engineer, quite interested in getting deep into the PGSQL performance enhancement effort. In that regard, I have the following questions :
1. Is there a benchmarking setup, that I can access online?
2. What benchmarks are we running , for performance numbers?
3. What are the current issues, related to performance?
4. Where can I start, with the PGSQL performance effort?

Thanks a lot,
Krishna