Re: Areca 1260 Performance

One thing that is clear from what you've posted thus far is that you are going to needmore HDs if you want to have any chance of fully utilizing your Areca HW.
Do you know off hand where I might find a chassis that can fit 24[+] drives? The last chassis we ordered was through Supermicro, and the largest they carry fits 16 drives.

Chenbro has a 24 drive case - the largest I have seen. It fits the big 4/8 cpu boards as well.

http://www.chenbro.com/corporatesite/products_01features.php?serno=43

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx