Re: Simple join optimized badly?

tgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Lane) writes:
> Another thing we've been beat up about in the past is that loading a
> pg_dump script doesn't ANALYZE the data afterward...

Do I misrecall, or were there not plans (circa 7.4...) to for pg_dump
to have an option to do an ANALYZE at the end?

I seem to remember some dispute as to whether the default should be to
include the ANALYZE, with an option to suppress it, or the opposite...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.sesabatadxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/wp.html