Re: pgmemcache

PFC <lists@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> 	I guess AFTER COMMIT triggers would be like a NOTIFY, but more powerful.

I'll let you in on a secret: NOTIFY is actually a before-commit
operation.  This is good enough because it never, or hardly ever,
fails.  I would argue that anything you want to do in an AFTER COMMIT
trigger could just as well be done in a BEFORE COMMIT trigger; if that's
not reliable enough then you need to fix your trigger.

			regards, tom lane