Re: pgmemcache

	It would be nice to have ON COMMIT triggers for this use.

However you can emulate ON COMMIT triggers with a modification of the memcache update process :

	- A standard trigger sends the data to update to memcache
	- The trigger also sends the PID
	- Instead of being used immediately, this data is kept in a buffer
	- Notify is issued

	On commit :
	- postgres sends the NOTIFY signal
- the memcache updater reads the NOTIFY (which embeds the PID I believe) ; it finds the buffered data sent above and uses it to update memcached

	On rollback :
	- Interesting problem ;)))

	OK, it's a kludge. When can we get ON COMMIT triggers ?