MUST BE US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree w/ at least 7 years of experience
- Excellent ability to communicate with team and customer regarding activities supported.
- Knowledge of automated methods and best practices for installation and configuration of PostgreSQL and other SQL product tools
- Knowledge of the PostgreSQL architecture
- Knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching, how statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Implementing operational automation.
- Documentation skills for creating processes and procedures
- PostgreSQL database operational support skills for educating application development and testing users
- Database performance factors, monitoring tools and tuning procedures
- Database Management skills, including backup and recovery procedures
- Skills in productivity factors and ability to understand impact of problem on overall database performance
- Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes
- Skills in database maintenance tools and procedures
- Experience with scripting tools
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Social Security Administration (SSA) modern development environment
- Additional experience with alternative database products such as NoSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, GreenPlum
- Two years of experience using Python with PostgreSQL
If interested send me your resume & desired rate