Modis is currently staffing a PostgreSQL Architecture Expert to support a multiple year contract supporting Leidos at the Social Security Administration. The position requires you to be onsite at Leidos in Baltimore MD and will occasionally
be onsite at SSA.
Compensation is Open and based on experience.
- Administration of PostgreSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles in a AWS environment.
- Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
- Provide advice and support to development resources.
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team.
- Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff.
- May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
- The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
- Expert PostgreSQL Database Administrator/Architect
- In depth knowledge of PostgreSQL Architecture
- Python Development
- Considered a leader in the field
Please send all qualified resumes to
Senior Resource Development Manager - Government Services
World Leader in IT and Engineering Workforce Solutions
T: (410) 423 6539
M: (301) 820 5767
6711 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 400
Columbia, MD 21046