Who we are:
LinuxPolska is leader in open technology on Polish market. We implement not only our technology partners’ solutions but mainly introduce our own projects based on Open Source in areas of Operational Intelligence, Security, Version Controlling. Our activity also includes authorised trainings and dedicated workshops. We run three training centers in: Warsaw, Krakow and Lublin.
As the only entity in Poland we hold the highest level of competence regarding Red Hat/JBoss defined as Red Hat JBoss Premier Business Partner in all possible areas, including: middleware, virtualization, infrastructure. Our technology partners are other world leaders in IT: IBM, EnterpriseDB, Splunk, Mirantis, MongoDB, OC Systems, Hortonworks, Puppet, Liferay, Datastax, Arista Networks, Azul Systems, Zabbix, Pivotal, Yubico.
Who we are? We specialisation, innovation and competence of our team let us succeed in many key projects in all areas of economy. We deliver services to major companies and government institutions in Poland, but also in: Switzerland, Sweden, Slovenia, Russia and Hungary.
- Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same
- Use your PostgreSQL expertise to tune and push databases beyond their normal limits
- Provide customers with clear, detailed, and high value solutions
- Design, deploy and help our customers with backup and replication scenarios
- Propose and implement HA solutions
- Migrate databases from other RDBMS to PostgreSQL
- Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal
- develop your skills through courses and seminars
- remote work opportunities, flexible working hours and vacation arrangements
You must have:
- Deep understanding of PostgreSQL (Oracle or other RDBMS are plus)
- English or/and Polish Communication Skills
Location:Please note that this vacancy is permanent and requires relocation to Warsaw. Interviews can be done virtually. If interested, please fill out the form (pl) or forward a copy of your CV to [hidden email]. Thanks and Best, A. Kucharczyk
Sent from the PostgreSQL - jobs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.