Re: Function problem

Hi domen

Check the function definition on both versions. Check the PgBouncer logs for any errors or warnings related to the function or authentication. This might provide more insight into what goes wrong during the migration. Also, review the PostgreSQL logs for any issues related to function execution or permission problems. Compare user MD5 hashcode in both versions and compare it some time it update the hash code

postgres=# SELECT 'md5' || md5('test' || 'postgres');

 ?column?

 md5633bc3c3d823be2a52d3dff94031e2c2