Enhance pg_dump multi-threaded streaming (WAS: Re: filesystem full during vacuum - space recovery issues)

[Added cross post to pgsql-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - background is multi-TB database needs recovered via pgdumpall & reload, thoughts on ways to make pg_dump scale to multi-thread to expedite loading to a new cluster.  Straight dump to a file is impractical as the dump will be >200TB; hackers may be a better home for the discussion than current admin list]

Hi Ron