PostgreSQL 16 timed out

Hi, I have some troubles with PostgreSQL 16.
My current state:
- Windows 11
- PostgreSQL 15 installed and working
- PostgreSQL installed, but don’t allow me connect via PgAdmin4

In services I see postgresql-x64-16 — running installen on port 5434
service postgresql-x64-15 - PostgreSQL Server 15 also running

I’he try to stop postgresql-x64-15 and login in PgAdmin to PostgreSQL 16, but recive the same error — timed out

Is it possible to have both PostreSQL on one machine? What is my mistake.
I don’t want to uninstall PostrgeSQL 15, but I wat to try PostgeSQL16 may be it resolve my problem:
when I write proghram on Python and work with PostgreSQL via SQLAlchemy, now I get the error

OSError: [WinError 64] Указанное сетевое имя более недоступно
asyncpg.exceptions.ConnectionDoesNotExistError: connection was closed in the middle of operation

This error raised when I try CREATE TABLE and even when I try SELECT statement
I don't know where the error is, in SQLAlchemy or in asyncpg or in PostrgeSQL or in my code. My code fully the same as in video where all working properly. So I want to test PostgreSQL 16, Python 3.11 I’ve tested yet — no result.

--
С уважением,
Сергеев Аркадий