Database not appearing in PGadmin 4

We recently removed an empty database in Postgres and renamed another database to have that same name. However the newly renamed database does not appear in PGAdmin even though all of the proper permissions have been granted to the user.

When using the PG shell within PGAdmin the user is able to see the database and query it.

Can you think of a reason this would be happening? The same issue is happening to two users with PGAdmin and the database is accessible from other clients.

Paul Strauss
Chief Information Officer
Carallel
https://carallel.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part hereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by return e-mail, and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.