Postgresql - Pgbouncer Connection and Query Performance Problem

We are using prepared transactions in PostgreSQL. We use pgbouncer as our pooling software. From time to time, I encountered connection issues in my database sessions, and to resolve them, I had to restart pgbouncer. While the pool_mode parameter in pgbouncer was set to session, I changed it to transaction, and the connection issue was resolved. However, I am now experiencing significant slowdowns in my queries. I attribute this to two parameters in my PostgreSQL clusters and three parameters in pgbouncer. Firstly, on my server, I have 15 PostgreSQL clusters, and the values of these two parameters in the postgresql.conf file of each cluster seem very high;

max_connection = 4096
max_prepared_transaction = 4096

These two parameters are set to 4096 in all 15 clusters.

Do these values seem too high, and could they be causing my queries to run slowly?

On the other hand, the values I find high in pgbouncer are;

max_db_connections = 8192
default_pool_size = 4096
max_client_conn = 2048

Could these high values be causing excessive load on pgbouncer?

I have actively 15,000 customers on my server, and there is an average data flow of 5 million daily (including updates). What should be the value of these parameters? Especially, what should I pay attention to when setting pgbouncer parameters?

I changed the specified three parameters in pgbouncer to the following values;

max_db_connections = 500
default_pool_size = 300
max_client_conn = 500
Currently, it seems like my query performance has improved, but what should I do to permanently solve this? What other parameters should I pay attention to besides these?