Re: Related To Hash Partition

Hi Jeff,

Today when i am running the updates on a sharding table i.e updating the sharding column with other values.

Data has been unsync  i.e data should be in the fourth partition according to the explain method  but the data is in the first partition.

How can I overcome this problem?

plz help me with this issue as this is a production issue.

Regards
Rohit Sachdeva