Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??

What you indicate is interesting, I am going to find out about the debezium and attunity programs.
Thank you very much for answering

Greetings

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos
      Data Base Administrator
        eserranos@xxxxxxxxx
                 998596691

El mar, 25 jul 2023 a las 3:32, Ozgur Kulu (<kuluozgur@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Hi there,

Replicating between postgresql instances on different platforms (windows and linux) but database should be postgres. In other words, you should use cdc tool like debezium or attunity.

Best Regards,
Ozgur