work_mem + refresh mat view concurrently performance

My experience on a large mat view, if you have parallel set up, drop the mat view and recreate since CREATE is available for parallel.

It’s the concurrently that slows things down without the locks.

I would try session work_men in sandbox first, depending on how long the view refresh takes, as a sharp increase could affect memory for other stuff or have server impact