Re: ERROR: could not serialize access due to concurrent update

> On May 16, 2023, at 11:24 AM, ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva.rohit648@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> But due to this error our transaction is aborted and application team are getting these errors in their logs.
>
> How can I figure this out?
> Can there be work around for not getting this error.

As suggested previously, repeat the query.

It would be good, of course, to reduce the frequency of the errors by figuring out what is conflicting--are the queries generally taking too long compared to their frequency? But repeating a query when a lock conflict blocks it would still be the ultimate fallback, and is pretty standard practice.