PostgreSQL Logical Replication Questions

All;

We are setting up logical replication with the CREATE PUBLICATION and CREATE SUBSCRIPTION functionality.

we have seven source database servers (publishers) and one target system (subscruber)

each subscriber is in a different schema

I am seeing that when errors occur (ddl changes, no PK, etc) that it tends to block all activity and thus the other 6 subscribers are not getting updated.

Can I allocate a specific number of resources / worker processes to a specific subscriber?

Thanks in advance