Re: Tooling for per table autovacuum tuning

Hi all,

Apologies for any confusion I may have caused. What I am imagining is per table tuning that buckets the tables based on their relative sizes.

Something like:

Up to 1Gb - Small
Up to 4Gb - Medium
Up to 8Gb - L
Bigger - XL

And an accordant autovacuum_scale_factor associated with each size.

The motivation for this is to make sure large tables get regularly vacuumed.

I hope that clears thing up!
Joe