Re: Problems with unique constraints

Confirmed, the local is the same but sorting changed.

Thanks

Il 26/01/2023 13:39, Erik Wienhold ha scritto:
On 26/01/2023 12:52 CET Massimo Ortensi <mortensi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we had OS upgrades, but with the same locale.
Which OS?  Locale may still be the same but collation information may have
changed, resulting in a different sort order.

https://postgresql.verite.pro/blog/2018/08/27/glibc-upgrade.html

Has libc version changed with the OS upgrades?

Is there any chance to avoid rebuilding of all indexes/constraints by checking
the correctness of indexes ?
Extension amcheck (functions bt_index_check and bt_index_parent_check) can
verify that btree entries for text are in lexical order.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/amcheck.html