Active session Sampling in Cloud versions of PostgresSQL

Hi Listers,

Would like to know if we already have any active session sample scripts that can be used to analyze performance concerns in cloud versions of Postgres, that would be great. Although it appears that AWS and Azure, for instance, have performance insights, I am seeking for something that allows us to query and analyze the data as needed.

Regards,

Satalabha