Re: Postgresql 14 performance

The huge_pages parameter is try. How can I know the huge page is used for shared buffers?
Also, I would like to say one more thing. Some queries have high planning time of explain analyze output. However, I run vacuumdb analyze command every day. I am a little bit confused about this.

Warm regards,
Kenn