Re: Reconfiguring active PostgreSQL instance

Στις 21/12/21 6:00 μ.μ., ο/η Reno, Natalie έγραψε:

This is on Linux. It is a custom install. We don’t use RPMs but the tar ball of the binaries. This is why we have the config file when we create the software.

I gave you the solution in a previous mail. You dont need to reinstall postgresql. You just ./configure --what-ever and then go straight to compile and install (make install) the contrib module the usual way, (as root) after you disable USE_PGXS.

Did you try that?

Natalie Reno (she/her/hers)

Lead Database Administrator

Database Infrastructure Team