PostgreSQL Statement Dependency Resolving | Schema Upgrade

Hi Team,

WHile performing a schema upgrade which needs any alter in the definition of schema object, it always asks to execute that statement with CASCADE as it has many dependent objects on it.

Most of the time we have to drop a lot of entities to just compile a simple view.

In out case :
Views are being referenced by many other schema objects , in procedures, functions and views.

Do we have any PostgreSQL extension or any standardized method which can help with capturing all the cascade objects before dropping them and then reloading once the new definition is applied.

--
Best Regards,
Jagmohan