Permission denied: LOCK TABLE test.__proc IN ACCESS SHARE MODE

When I run pg_dump I get this error:

pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  permission denied for schema test
pg_dump: The command was: LOCK TABLE test.__proc IN ACCESS SHARE MODE

I can't find out what transaction is responsible for this lock.  When
I look at the pg_locks table, I see only two locks, and they both seem
to be due to the fact that I am interacting with psql at the moment,
and this interaction is in no way directed to the database I'm trying
to dump.

Is there a way for me to find out the transaction responsible for the
lock that's causing the error message?  If so, how can I kill this
transaction?

kj