standalone version of psql.exe?

I'm wondering if there is a packaged standalone version of psql.exe for Windows, or if there is a way to extract only psql.exe and the required DLLs from a full PostgreSQL Windows installation and copy these files on another computer. I have to send some scripts to a client which has a PostgreSQL 7.4 server on a linux box but no linux knowledge, so I wish he could run my scripts from his Windows PC without forcing him to install the whole PostgreSQL 8 database.

Thank you. Kind regards, Cris