Re: Is parallel programing hard...

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 11:18:46PM +0900, Akira Yokosawa wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:27:20 -0700, Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> > OK, MacTex worked much better for me, meaning that this time it did
> > not hang when I attempted to install it.  However, once installed,
> > it complains that it is missing xcrun, whatever that might be.
>
> In search of "macOS 12 xcrun error", I got the following:
>
> https://osxdaily.com/2021/07/19/fix-xcrun-error-invalid-active-developer-path-error-terminal-mac/
>
> Is your issue similar to this one?
>
> (I have no experience with macOS, so take this as just a hint.)

I have no idea, but I will give it a try later today, Pacific Time.
Either way, thank you for the hint!

> > My thought is to get a release out, then see what can be done about
> > making this build on MacOS.  Seem reasonable?
>
> Sounds reasonable to me!

Very good, I believe I am a bit overdue for a release anyway.  After all,
we have 156 commits since the last release.  ;-)

							Thanx, Paul

>         Thanks, Akira
>

> > Hey, I said I had access to MacOS, not that I was at all competent at
> > installing software on it.  ;-)
> >
> > 							Thanx, Paul
> >
> [...]

[Index of Archives]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]