Other-multicopy atomicity

Hi Paul,

I have a comment on the term "other-multicompy atomicity".

It took a while for me to realize that the "other-" stands for "other than self CPU".
At first, it sounded like "other type of multicompy atomicity", which looked
quite vague.

Commit 43236beadb1 ("memorder: Expand on cumulativity and {other,} multicopy
atomicity") helped me to realize your intention. May I suggest to add a footnote
on the use of "other-"?

Also, you failed to replace tabs to white spaces in listing added in the
above mentioned commit.

       Thanks, Akira