Re: get ITEMs in different pam context

On 04/08/2015 09:41, Tomas Mraz wrote:
No, this is not possible. The pam items do not cross the pam context
handle boundary. But look at pam_timestamp module which if properly
configured, could help you to achieve the same effect.

Thanks for your help. But I have to recover the password for use a private key.
I'm looking for a solution (secured) to exchange/store password. Maybe with
pam_namespace for sets up a private namespace to store the password ?
Or create a process container with container_subsys to isolate myapp ?