Re: pam application doesn't release sockets

Sorry, I still don't understand. The advantage of PAM is,
that you as application developer don't need to care about
if the system authenticates against shadow, ldap or whatever.
That's in the responsibility of the system administrator.

That's right. So I ask last question not as developer, but as system administrator or package maintainer.

Best regards, Evgeny Tarasov