Re: pam/winbind user not found problem

RB wrote:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 15:24, Les Mikesell<les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip Samba questions>

I don't see how any of this ties in with the original thread, as none
of your questions have anything to do with PAM administration.  If you
have questions about using Linux in a Windows domain, you need to be
asking those in the Samba support channels.  You could also explore
unifying your logins (using PAM or not) across LDAP as opposed to
proxying through Samba/winbind.

The main connection is that smb auth doesn't provide a uid/gid, but I'll admit I'm fishing for advice hoping someone here knows a better way to combine methods in a scenario where there are two separately managed groups and an auth module that doesn't give account info.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmiksell@xxxxxxxxx