Re: pam_succeed_if's pam_sm_setcred

On 5 Mar 2009, at 10:18 AM, Ian Ward Comfort wrote:
I have a real-world scenario in which I'd like to use pam_succeed_if to skip setcred for some modules under certain circumstances.

On 5 Mar 2009, at 10:45 AM, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
The way the auth stack is navigated in order to evaluate the pam_setcred() function call, independent of the pam_sm_setcred() return codes, is exactly the same way that it was navigated when evaluating the pam_authenticate() library call.

So what you wish to do is not possible.