How to add the PAM to my application

Hello Programmers..

I have a package. I want to allow that package to run only if the user is "root/superuser" other wise if the user is not a superuser [ordinary user]. Then it should display the Dialog box asking for root password. Then if enterd then allow to execute the package..

Please help me.. and give me specific steps.. i am new to this linux.
Regards,
Shrinidhi