PAM Authentication from GUI

Friends

I'm new to Linux/Qt. I'm developing an GUI application using Qt 3.0. I want PAM authentication from my GUI application. I've tested the sample program that comes with the documentation of PAM and it works fine; prompting me for the password and authenticating me.

But I want to use the GUI, a Qt from having two fields User Name & Password. When the user will click on the LOGIN button, the user should be authenticated using the PAM module.

How can I implement that ????
Thanx a lot for your help.....