Re: about pam programming , plz help.

Look for a pam_set_item() (though it's not available in the DogWood versions of the PAM library, i.e. FreeBSD 5.x, so portability becomes an issue on that).  The modules can retrieve the username/password through the use of pam_get_item().

Joe

lu.peng wrote:
hi , all

     environment is : postfix + cyrus sasl + pam .
     when need to do authenticate , postfix will invoke the sasl_server_new() to create a new context for this session of connection.
     then the pam module can get some info from that session,such as username and passwd .
     my problem is , i want to pass one of my self-defined args to pam module , but i don't know how to program in postfix and pam module .

     thanks in advance .