pam_imap module announcement

Greetings,

I have created a new PAM module that authenticates
against a remote IMAP or IMAPS server, and wanted to
announce to this list that it is almost ready for a
stable/production stage.

I would like anyone who is interested to test the
module out and see if everything is functional, and
give me any feedback.

Please check out http://pam-imap.sourceforge.net
or go straight to the downloads at:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=94397

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from anyone
that finds bugs or suggests functionality improvments.

--Cal Heldenbrand
calzplace@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/