Re: PAM on FreeBSD 5.1

Stephen Smoogen wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Joe Lewis wrote:
and I had it set up on FreeBSD 4.6.2, but I am having some major issues
with FreeBSD 5.1 (RELEASE).  Here's the problem :
I built the pam_mysql module, and installed it, using the port.  Now,
I also looked at your freebsd-questions posting. In it you said "I
installed PAM on my 5.1R version of FreeBSD."

Indeed I did - I thought nobody heard me over there.

From what I have read on openssh list it has some major differences. The
two groups really need to form a working group and get the two inline.

Dreams are nice, eh? I will research the open PAM. Thank you SO much! At least I now have a pointer on where to start looking for solutions on how to get it running! You guys are most effective. Again, Thanks!

Joe