Re: LDAP Authentication

Interesting ... I was testing my configuration with a valid ldap server
in ldap.conf and just kept pulling the network cable... oddly enough, if
you configure ldap incorrectly, or stop the ldap service everything
works fine, but if you remove the machine from the network (pull plug)
you don't get anything.  Which is how I've been testing everything.

Kevin

Thanks Oliver

--
Kevin Reck