Re: Passing information to application

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Jason Clifford wrote:
> There already is one available and it is VERY good. It's called nss_mysql
> and you can find all the details here -
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/nss-mysql

I hadn't realized that nss-mysql had moved.

It's on my todo list to make pam_mysql use the same config file and
options to streamline this. Getting the homedirectory and shell, etc from
pam_mysql is the most requested 'feature' I see requested.

I personally haven't used pam_mysql since I released 0.2, so it doesn't
get much of my attention. I mainly took the project back because I didn't
want to see it completely stagnate. I have a few patches I need to
integrate such as some for solaris support, but little time. Does anyone
have time and interest to work on this?

-james