Re: pam_ncp_auth

a line like this in the system-auth should do it

auth       sufficient /lib/security/pam_ncp_auth.so use_first_pass \
 server=servername -d -v -s

-DCP

> =?utf-8?Q?S=C3=B6derberg_Joacim?= said:
 > Hi,
 > I want to use a Redhat 8.0 box as a client and a Netware 6 as a server and I
      want to have av pure IP network. I have tried to use pam_ncp_auth but I c
     an't get to to work, I'm a newbee to PAM. I want it to create new local ac
     counts, mount netware homedirectorys and change passwords.

 > I think the problem is how to configure system-auth file in the pam.d direct
     ory. I have tried Patrick L.Pollet  site but I can't make any sense of it.
      Can somebody explain it to me or send me a system-auth file.