Re: pam_ncp_auth

you should be able to get all the info you need from this page

http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~ppollet/netware/lin2nds/ncp-client.html

-DCP

> =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F6derberg_Joacim?= said:
 > Hi,
 > I want use a Redhat 8.0 as a client and logon to a Netware 6 server. I want
     to use the NDS accounts for authentication and have access to the resource
     s on the server such as homedirectorys, printers and other shared director
     ys. I have read about the pam_ncp_auth module, but have anybody tried it a
     nd does it work? If it works  can somebody give me a detailed instruction
     howto set it up on the server and client.