pam_ncp_auth

Hi,
I want use a Redhat 8.0 as a client and logon to a Netware 6 server. I want to use the NDS accounts for authentication and have access to the resources on the server such as homedirectorys, printers and other shared directorys. I have read about the pam_ncp_auth module, but have anybody tried it and does it work? If it works  can somebody give me a detailed instruction howto set it up on the server and client.

Best regards
Joacim