credential cache not set after setting new password

Hi,

I've searched the list and google, but can't seem to find a report
on the problem I'm having.

pam_krb5-1.56-1 under Redhat 8. It works perfectly in every way I've
tested. I have noticed just one glitch recently:

When a user's password is expired, they are prompted to change it and
upon successful change, they are logged in. However, they have no
KRB5CCNAME and klist reports:

klist: No credentials cache found (ticket cache FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1084)

(notice the lack of hash after the UID ).

A simple kinit will fix this, but when users login with a non-expired
password, they get the proper KRB5CCNAME variable and proper klist
results showing a cache of FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_uid_hash

Anyone see this before ? Thanks in advance. Our system-auth in /etc/pam.d
looks like:

auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_krb5.so use_first_pass
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

account    sufficient /lib/security/pam_krb5.so
account    required /lib/security/pam_unix.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type=
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_krb5.so use_authtok
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5
shadow nis
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
session     optional      /lib/security/pam_krb5.so

Thanks,
Mike.