trying to get pam_localuser or pam_pwdb for solaris

Hi,
  I'm switching my site over to LDAP and would like to use PADL's pam_ldap
module to authenticate my users.  My site consists of Solaris 9, RedHat 7.2,
RedHat 7.3, Redhat 8.0 and MacOS X.  Everything is working great on the
RedHat boxes, now I'm working on the Solaris boxes.  The problem I'm running
into is that I want both local and remote users to be able to logon.  I
was able to get this to work under linux with the following entries in my
sshd pam.d file:

account     requisite      /lib/security/pam_unix.so
account     sufficient    /lib/security/pam_localuser.so
account     required      /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get the same affect under Solaris, but
they don't seem to have a pam_localuser or pam_pwdb.

  I've tried stealing RedHat's pam_localuser, but I'm not having much
luck getting it to compile.  Any pointers?

...thnx,
...dave