Active Directory Module

All,

I am in desperate need of help.  I can authenticate against a single Active Directory domain in my forest using pam_krb5 but that doesn’t help me with the child domains I have.  I can authenticate against the entire tree using pam_ldap but it is dismally slow due to excessive referral chasing.  I need a fix for this in the next 30 days and am willing to pay for it under agreement that the resulting module be GPL’d.

David Wood

Field Services Manager

Kaplan Higher Education

770-510-2010 x150