Re: Proper procedures for advertising new modules

Hey, I'm not perfect! I tend to add a module to the top of the list every time someone emails me about it. This way, I figure the top of the modules.html file is the most interesting for frequent visitors.

The pam_passwdqc module has been listed for a long time under the password strength checking modules. I do seem to have dropped the others. This was not intentional.

I've just added a new section to the page indicating where folk may to browse for other things. Hopefully, this will help google find them too. I don't spend any time browsing for new things to add, so unless I read an email with a mention of this module, I won't know to add it.

[As a general rule, I try to do this as soon as possible after folk email me, so if I don't seem to take care of it within a few days a polite reminder is likely required.]

Cheers

Andrew