Proper procedures for advertising new modules

Apparently the community was largely unaware of my pam_netgroups module
due to my improper advertising of it.  I did announce it on this list
a couple years back when it came out (and possibly once later after a minor
bugfix), and it is referenced on a web page which I thought
was the primary repository for such stuff
(http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html).

Is there a better means of making new modules available to the community, and
what is that means?  Perhaps that can be tacked onto the PAM module writers
guide as well.

Tom Payerle
Dept of Physics				payerle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Maryland			(301) 405-6973
College Park, MD 20742-4111		Fax: (301) 314-9525