Re: voice auth

Hi,

I have developed a voiceauth module, and I'm still working hard on it.
The module is functional, and you can get it from
http://cscience.org/~lucasvr/projects/voiceauth.html .
You can send me private emails if you have specific questions about
it (I'm also brazilian, so you can send me messages in pt_BR).

Lucas