PAM and screenlock

Hello all!

    I've started to do a module PAM to do authetication with a
smart-card because I would like the login using the smartcard and I
would like to lock the screen when I remove the smartcard from the
smarcart reader. My questions are:

- How can I lock the screen when I remove the smartcard from the
smartcard reader? I've thought about using a daemon but I don't know if
there is a solution smarter. Could I control this funcionatily from the
PAM module? Could you guide me, please?

Another question is:
- If I had the screen locked, who I can do to login again the user when
the smartcard is reinserted in the smarcard reader?

Could you help me, please?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Antonio.